I hope you’ll join us tonight on Twitter for #B2BChat where we’ll talk about business to business use of Pinterest. I’ll be moderating.
Here are the questions. There are a bunch – we won’t necessarily get to all of them.
- Q1: Is Pinterest better for some industries than others?
- Q2: Good examples? Including non social media and non visual companies? (http://business.pinterest.com/en http://socialmediatoday.com/melissamegginson/1411301/5-great-pinterest-b2b-accounts)
- Q3: Is B2B on Pinterest all Infographics?
- Q4: How do you make Infographics?
- Q5: How important is tagging?
- Q6: What are Rich Pins? (http://business.pinterest.com/en/rich-pins)
- Q7: How important is it to get followers? How do you?
- Q8: Are they ways to embed Pins on blogs or posts to other social networks?
- Q9: Could you use a board as a catalog and sell through it?
Join us next week for a B2B discussion on Instagram!
I have no idea on how to join, I guess I am too late now for the Pinterest and B2B ?